Monday, March 3, 2014

The Alchemist


I continued reading chapter two of The Alchemist and I was very proud of the main character. He was very courageous and this is something that he developed on his journey. As I said last week, there was a war going on near his region and one day he had a vision that an army was coming toward the oasis (where he is staying). So he had two options: To run or to inform the people of the oases. He chose to go with his gut and wasn’t afraid of the consequences (he could’ve died). Thankfully, they believed him. He wasn't afraid to die for what he believed in so I was very proud of him.


4 comments:

  1. It seems that he is an interesting character, nice characters make the book better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you that knowing or even reading about a brave person who is not afraid from death makes me admire that person and be proud of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay to be honest, I didn't even read your this post because I want to read this book later, but I just thought that it would be nice to write down a comment though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I think that he is an orthodox hero!! There are various types of hero in stories, but this type of hero can makes the story exciting!

    ReplyDelete