Monday, January 27, 2014

Introduction

Hello,

My name's Adnan and I am a sponsored, international student all the way from the Middle East, Kuwait.

I am taking this course to improve my English so I can be prepared for academic studies.
I'm on a Scholarship to study Chemical Engineering but my sponsor provided me with an option to study ESL for a maximum of one year before I pursue my journey as a Chemical Engineering student so that's why I'm here.

I graduated from high school in July 2013 and sadly I missed the fall admission deadline for the IECP and I refused to apply to any other university. So I had to wait till Spring 2014 to get enrolled.

I enjoy watching T.V. shows, football(known here as Soccer), listening to music, playing video games and reading comic books. That's how I spent last summer which was longer than usual.

Last week, I applied to Penn State and I am waiting for the outcome of the admission. Hopefully I get accepted.

I can't wait to read all of your blogs and I hope you enjoyed reading what I wrote.

Thanks.

1 comment: